TAP-Certified Bridge Instructors, Club Owners and Directors
Silvana and Rich Morici
CURRENT AND PAST STUDENTS: If you have taken a class with us in the past, you know what to do! You do not need to take an orientations session
ATTENTION NEW STUDENTS: If you have NEVER taken a zoom course, you should take an orientation session. If you are familiar with zoom, you may skip this step.
Please read and do Steps 1-5:
1. If you are NEW to ZOOM or not "tech savvy", please attend one of our upcoming orientation sessions this week(see below). All times EASTERN.
Please use this link to join our next session on Thursday, Sept 30 at 1:00pm EASTERN
Meeting ID: 863 9915 4047
2. Test your device's ability to reach our interactive playing classroom by clicking on this link: https://testsfs.emabridge.com/sharktest.php Note: It is best to attend with a computer or Laptop. Tablets and iPads are fine, but we have had some issues with settings that cause the display to be too large or too small. After you click the test link below, you should get a green screen. Create a nickname (your first name and a few #'s) and click continue. If you do not get a table with cards, please email us so we can help troubleshoot your devices' issues.
3. If you have never been on zoom, get a free ZOOM account here: https://zoom.us/signup
4. Download our “Guidelines and Troubleshooting packet” and read through it here.
5. About your CLASS LINKS and Notes: Links to class arrive the DAY OF YOUR CLASS in a reminder email that is sent between 11am and 2pm EDT. Please check your spam/junk folders. If there are supportive notes, they will be attached to these emails.
If you have any questions email us at Silvana@morici.us.
Note: Weekly Clinics run 3 weeks each month. On Tuesdays in September & November, Thursdays in October & December. You can find the topics, dates and times here (use a laptop or computer).